Fudgy Brownies- These Rich, Decadent, sinful brownies are to die for. Be warned- these are absolutely addictive. Super-simple, one-pot brownie that takes less than 25mins to bake!
These brownies have always won me compliments, the latest being at an iftaar party. Normally, nobody carries anything homemade but I do like to take that extra bit of effort or not an effort really 😉 I decided to take them and everyone was raving about them and kids were coming for a second helping, what bigger compliment can I have? These get prepared so fast, I think they take more time to cool which is fine, brownies are supposed to be gobbled warm. Isn’t it?
I have been baking for almost a year and half and I am a self-taught baker, I would say taste buds taught baker. I have seen umpteen videos, read numerous recipes, tried many of them. These brownies are a result of searching for the best fudgy brownie recipe and tweaking it to suit my tastebuds. And, that crackly, shiny top with fudgy and moist interior, these brownies are everything you call a classic brownie. This recipe doesn’t use much of cocoa powder because we don’t want cakey brownies, they are just not my thing. I wanted to share this recipe with you all as I am super excited to have found the perfect recipe for fudgy brownies.
All purpose flour- 2/3 cup
Cocoa Powder- 1tblspn
Butter- 2 tblspn
Sugar- 1 cup
semi-sweet chocolate- 1 cup
Vanilla essense- 1 tspn
Instant Coffee Powder- 1tspn
Warm water- 1tblspn
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a 9X9 inch square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave or using double boiler method. In a bowl of warm water, mix instant coffee powder.
3. Whisk butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy. Add in melted chocolate and mix.
4. Add eggs, one egg at a time until smooth.
5. Add vanilla essence and coffee mixture.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the mixture. Gently fold in the mixture.
7. Pour the batter into the greased tin and bake for 20-25mins or until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs.
8. Let it cool on a wire rack, lift with the help of parchment paper, cut into squares. Enjoy!! Or scoop out warm brownies and enjoy with ice-cream 😛
Note: Each oven works differently so keep an eye after 20 minutes.
Also, all the ingredients should be at room temperature.
If you see shiny top and no crackly top, worry not. It’ll come once you demould the brownies.
If you like my effort, do subscribe and like my facebook page for more such recipes 🙂